Thursday, July 23, 2009

Off to ComicCon...


I'm traveling to San Diego any minute and will be around to sign stuff at Telltale Games booths #5364/#5365 from 2:00 to 3:00 on Friday and Saturday and at Symbiote Studios booth #4533 from 4:00 to 5:00 Friday and Saturday.

Traveling light but will bring along some original artwork and out of print copies of The Effigy Mound Sketchbook. If you're in the neighborhood come and wade through acres of brash, unrepentant geekflesh to say hi. I'll scrawl you a Max or a Guybrush or some damn thing. See you there!

--Starchie

11 comments:

X-Ray Cat said...

Ugh, can somebody mail me a sketchbook?

MrSeanLane said...

I think I must make it next year in order to take advantage of getting a Steve Purcell drawing.

This year didn't fare so well...

GinnyN said...

Why I don't live in the USA?!

oh... well...

Major Pepperidge said...

Auugh, the downsides to living in Canada without a passport...

gilau said...

TT-TT sniff, i wish i would had more luck.

Falthorn said...

The folds on that Max costume around his mouth make it look like he's got a sweet Rhett Butler pencil 'stache. Awesome.

Vujovic said...

Have fun being covered by gelatinous fans.
Are you going to APE?

Unknown said...

Always a pleasure to see you at the event. Did you get a picture of the second Sam & Max costume at the con?

Johnny Walker said...

Mr Purcell, have you seen what some fan has done to your artwork?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPaH8oIJd7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUE-aYJG_Js

Starchie Spudnoggen said...

Johnny Walker--
Thanks. I'm impressed. See post above.

Matt Synowicz said...

Gosh, I wish I could get a copy of the sketch book. It's so difficult to find.